Out of stock
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
No day is the same in Valonz; from celebrity clientele to influencers who visit our salon to have complete colour transformations, colour correction to maintaining their hair on a day-to-day basis – there is always something exciting to be experienced on the salon floor.
This your opportunity to step into the Valonz world and look and learn how our team works in the a fast pace, high end salon. Our doors are open to you for two days from 10.00am to 5.00pm to learn new ideas, new techniques on real clients in real time under Valonz roof alongside an award winning team.
A team that all have unique individual styles and ascetics that give you a variety in creating different looks in hair rather than one “signature look”, giving you the opportunity to take snippets from the team and create your own.Your day will be made up of consultation techniques, colour selection, application, time management, colour applications basin work, cutting & styling work followed by how we capture the work on instagram.
This is a unique opportunity for a hairdresser to experience the magic that is Valonz and take back new skills and techniques to your salon and team – be inspired.
WHAT TO BRING
A positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills to take back to your business and team.
Tuesday & Wednesday
10.00am to 5.00pm
20 – 22 Elizabeth Street
Paddington NSW 2021
– Experience the Valonz customer service & operations
– Clientele Management from the front of house to hairdressing team & assistants
– Consultation Techniques
– Colour Selection –working across different colour brands
– Balayage, Baby lights & Freehand work
– Application Techniques from Commercial Foil work bleaches to colour correction
– Creating the seamless hairlines
– Why toners are your personal signature
– Basin work
– Variety of styling skills and techniques
– Capturing Instagram and using light correctly
Established hairdresser Time allocated 2 Days with Valonz Team
AUD $2200 per person including Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax)
All prices are in Australian dollars.
Tickets are non – refundable and not – transferable
REQUEST MORE INFO